Glenfalloch Night Garden 19-21 September 2018
Celebrate Spring and stroll amongst the blooming beauty of Glenfalloch
Spend an enchanted evening exploring the illuminated wonders of the Glenfalloch Night Garden where spring blossoms and sparkle combine for a magical experience
Glenfalloch Night Garden is the premiere Otago Spring celebration, creating a magical experience for Dunedin people and their visitors whilst launching sparks of creativity to inspire artistic endeavours.
Glenfalloch Night Garden contributes to the fulfillment of the Otago Peninsula Trust’s mission “To Preserve and Enhance Otago Peninsula” by:
– creating an accessible and engaging event for Dunedin people to enjoy an Otago Peninsula attraction
– increasing awareness of a community asset, Glenfalloch Garden, held in trust for Dunedin
– encouraging healthy exploration and outdoor activities for all ages
– inspiring creativity for artists and an opportunity to sell their works
– establishing an event to encourage off-season tourism growth and economic development
Glenfalloch Night Garden is an annual event, held in late September over three nights. Sculptures and installations are placed throughout the garden with beautiful
light displays and musical accompaniment.
Glenfalloch Night Garden is a high quality exciting and inspiring event which attracts growing numbers of visitors through targeted promotion and partnerships.
Would you like to display a sculpture or installation in our night garden? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a chat. 03 4761775 or fill in the
Photos from 2017: